Tire Maintenance Tips
- Check tire pressures monthly and before long trips. Manufacturers recommended tire pressures are printed on the placard located on the inside of the driver's door.
- Inspect tires regularly for abnormal wear or damage. For example uneven tread wear and cracks or bulges on the sidewalls or tread and signs.
- Rotate tires every 10,000 km to ensure even wear and maximum tread life.
- Maintain tires in proper balance to achieve even tread wear and prevent deterioration of steering and suspension components.
- Never overload a tire. Overloading is the second leading cause of tire failure, next to underinflation.
- Avoid overheating tires. Heat, like load, is the enemy of tire life.
In order to get the most out of your tires you have to take care of them!