In order to get the most out of your tires you have to take care of them!
1. Check tire pressures monthly and before long trips. Manufacturers recommended tire pressures are printed on the placard located on the inside of the driver's door.
2. Inspect tires regularly for abnormal wear or damage. For example uneven tread wear and cracks or bulges on the sidewalls or tread and signs.
3. Rotate tires every 10,000 km to ensure even wear and maximum tread life.
4. Maintain tires in proper balance to achieve even tread wear and prevent deterioration of steering and suspension components.
5. Never overload a tire. Overloading is the second leading cause of tire failure, next to underinflation.
6. Avoid overheating tires. Heat, like load, is the enemy of tire life.
mk pit stop